Summer Squash Ribbons With Lemon and Parmesan
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds summer squash and zucchini
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved (3/4 cup)
- Cilantro chopped for garnish
- kosher salt and pepper
- Cut the squash and zucchini into long, thin strips using a vegetable peeler (discard the seedy cores). Place in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, lemon juice, Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and shaved almonds, toss gently to combine. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve immediately
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.