Yields: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into slivers
- 4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- Over medium-low heat, add the oil to a large skillet with the onion, garlic, and bay leaf, stirring occasionally, until the onion has softened.
- Add the eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the eggplant has softened. Stir in the zucchini, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and salt, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the basil and few grinds of pepper to taste.
And old favorite originally posted by Rebecca, March 9, 2015
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the cookware and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.