Raspberry and Cream Dessert
It’s sweet, rich, fluffy and bursting with raspberry freshness! Like a little taste of summer sunshine in the middle of winter! Or anytime of year for that matter.
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a mixer, whip together the whipping cream, 1 tbsp sugar, and the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the frozen raspberries and ½ cup sugar.
- Once the raspberries have been blended, fold them in to the whipping cream.
- Evenly distribute the dessert between 4-5 dessert cups or fancy glasses.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to eat them!
NOTE: I like to use frozen fruit for this because it doesn’t get pureed down like fresh fruit does. But either type is delicious and works for this dessert.
I also like to serve this with a little whipped cream and fresh raspberries, if the’re available. Nice big juicy ones if you can find them.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the cookware, bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room and Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.