Delicious Ham & Egg Salad
Yield:Makes about 6 cups
- 2 pounds fully cooked boneless ham, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon refrigerated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 3 to 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- Slice bread (optional)
Process ham, in batches, in a food processor until coarsely ground, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Place ground ham in a bowl; stir in pickle relish and next 6 ingredients. Fold in chopped eggs. Serve on toasted bread slices, if desired.
For appetizers serve on crackers or in bowl shaped chips with a a slice of olive or a pimento on top.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.