Green Mango Salad
Green mango salad paired with any grilled/fried meat or fish is just divine!
- 1 whole green mango, sliced into strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp of shrimp paste
- Mix all the ingredients in one container
- Garnish with cilantro or other fresh garnish
- Serve as a side dish
This is an easy, nutritious, light and delicious dish. It’s a good dish for hot summer nights, in lieu of the usual tossed salad with dressing. Whether you use it as a side salad or by adding some protein to it making it a main dish. It’s a lighter and easier way to fix dinner when it hot out.
Originally Posted by Rebecca, March 20, 2015
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.