Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters
Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes Yield 4 servings
These zucchini fritters are unbelievably good, gluten free, low calorie and easy to make!
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or pre-minced)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes, letting the salt pull out the moisture. Using a clean dish towel (or cheese cloth) squeeze or twist the zucchini gently until it is completely drained.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, almond flour, Parmesan, garlic and eggs; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Scoop 1 full tablespoon of batter for each fritter, into the skillet. Flatten them with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, around 2 minutes. Then flip them over and cook on the other side, for about 1-2 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.