Easy Oven Baked Beef Ribs
Easy oven baked BBQ beef ribs that are well-seasoned to the bone, slow baked, tender, juicy and fall off the bone perfection!
- 3 lbs meaty beef ribs
- 2-4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, can use a smoked salt as well. (I used 1½ teaspoons because we kinda like our ribs a tad salty)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Rinse ribs and dry COMPLETELY with paper towels
- Douse dry ribs with liquid smoke if using.
- Lightly coat ribs in olive oil.
- Mix together seasoning and sprinkle generously over ribs, front and back. (don’t have to use all of seasoning mix)
- Massage the spices into the ribs, adding more olive oil to help distribute the spices well if needed.
- Place the ribs in a large ziplock bag or covered bowl and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250 F.
- Place the ribs on a foil lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Add another piece of foil on top to create a pouch for the ribs to cook in. Be sure to seal the edges of the foil so that it’s tight and steam won’t seep out.
- When the ribs are done to your liking, drain off the excess fat.
- Brush the ribs with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
- Broil on low until the sauce is sticky. (this won’t take long so keep an eye on it)
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls, bake ware and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.