Thai Crab Cakes
Yields: 8 servings
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (from 6-oz container)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ lemon pepper panko crispy bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Tartar sauce
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large bowl, mix egg, bell pepper, green onions, parsley, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning and mustard. Gently stir in crab meat and Swiss cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Shape into 8 patties.
- Dip both sides of each crab cake into bread crumbs, pressing crumbs into cake with hands to completely cover; place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 20 minutes to firm up crab cakes
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties; cook until golden brown on both sides, being very careful when flipping so patties do not fall apart. Serve warm with tartar sauce.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the cookware, bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room and Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.