Yield:Makes 8 servings
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Parsley or Mint, finely chopped (depends on your taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sauté yellow onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until tender. Add bell peppers and corn, and cook 5 more minutes or until tender.
Stir in chicken broth, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Stir in lima beans; cook 3 minutes. Stir in butter until melted. Remove from heat, and stir in parsley or mint and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.