Caesar Salad Bites
Turn these appetizers into a pretty salad by layering veggies and croûtons in a clear ice bucket or trifle dish and topping with dressing and parsley.
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts
- 2/3 cup bottled refrigerated creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups small seasoned croutons
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Separate romaine hearts into 24 medium leaves, and arrange on a large platter. Spoon dressing lightly down center of each leaf. Top with chopped cucumber and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the plates, bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.