Broiled Lobster Tails
A quick and tasty way to make DELICIOUS broiled lobster tails
Makes: 2 Servings
- 2 whole lobster tails
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- salt to taste
- ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon – cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the cookware, bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room and Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.