This easy and flavorful dessert calls for just 5 ingredients, a pan, your freezer, and a blender.
Yields: 6 (1/2-cup) servings
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar (or 1/4 cup sugar and a 1/8 tsp stevia)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: fresh mint sprig or a few fresh blueberries
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a 9-inch square pan; cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Process frozen mixture, in batches, in a blender until smooth. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until frozen. Garnish, if desired.
This recipe was originally Posted by Rebecca, March 6, 2015
Please take advantage of our “Post Your Recipes!” form, to share your own recipes.
You’ll find all the bowls and utensils you need to make this recipe and more for your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar In Pandora’s Kitchen, our sister site.